Looking to teach your students the basics of using a DSLR camera?
This bundle includes
1. Video going over where to find basic setting options on DSLR cameras
2. Video: Understanding shutter speed and how to adjust
3. Video: Understanding Aperture and how to work with Depth of Field
It also includes a learning guide to help students progress through the resources.
- learning guide
- pre-assessment / interest inventory
- collaborative exploring the camera activity
- photo choice board
- photo scavenger hunt
- ABC photography lesson
You'll be able to download and use all resources as needed in your classroom.